Friday, March 30, 2012

My Week in Instagram Pictures

My niece, Angelica will partake in her first communion, which happens to be the same weekend as my mom's wedding -- in two different towns. I won't be able to make it, but I got Angelica this Rosary. Do you know how hard it is to find a Rosary in Cowtown? OK, It wasn't that hard, but seriously Wal-Mart or Sam's Club doesn't carry them and that's where I shop! And they say Wal-Mart has everything....Ha!
Rosary
(A short break from the Instagram)
Here is a picture from my first communion. I still remember it! It was a special day for me. I'll be thinking about my niece when she makes her first communion.
First Communion
This is a gift my mom got for Dakota. Her first silverware. How sophisticated. I hope they don't fall in the garbage disposable, while it's running. C'mon, you know I'm not the only one who has ever ruined a fork or spoon on an account of the disposal. I'll do my best to protect this special keepsake set.
Dakota's
Cheyenne sleeps like an angel.

If she naps too long, I go in her room and wake her up. I typically don't let her nap more than two hours, unless I know she's had a long day or will have a long night. I'm such a weird mom, but it works for our family. I must be doing something right because so far she seems to be doing fine.
Wake Up Sunshine
This morning, I felt like doing some incline walking, so I used this workout, I found on Pinterest. 8% incline is no joke! I also watched an episode of The Chew. They were featuring Mac N' Cheese Recipes. YUM! Exercise + Food + Early Morning = Happy Dom.
Incline Treadmill Walking Pin
Speaking of food:
Soon I'll do another post on the enduraFit Challenge. Here's what I had for dinner last night, FISH. Fish never sounds like a good option, until I'm eating it and then I'm like: Wow this is great, I should eat fish, more often! But then I forget, until the next time. DOH!
Thursday Dinner
My fridge and my billion count eggs. Protein, anyone?
Got Eggs?
Well, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. The in-laws will be in town, so we'll be spending time with them. Cheyenne has been seeing them a lot lately. That girl loves spending time with the family. She's always asking about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment