Thursday, March 29, 2012

Honey Do List & Time for a Spring Garden

Trey and Cheyenne went for a walk and they found a nice patch of bluebonnets in the neighborhood. Do you take pictures sitting in bluebonnets? I never cared to, not until I had Cheyenne. Now, every year, I look forward to taking her portrait in a field of flowers. I may get out this weekend and do that.
 Bluebonnets
I may be busy taking photos, but Mr. Handyman has his on set of projects to take care of. He asked me to make him a list. These are things that have needed attention for months. We've just learned to live life without. We're adaptable. We've had drainage issues with our master bathroom sinks, so instead of using the sink in there, we've been using the sink in the kitchen and/or the guest bathroom.
Trey's Honey-Do List
Do you have a honey do list you need to take care of?
One thing I need to add to my list is start my spring garden. I think we're clear of any freezes. It was so warm this winter, I had an herb garden year round. Basil, Parsley and Mint were the three herbs that didn't survive the mild winter. I had Cilantro, Rosemary, Thyme, and Oregano year-round. I need to consider what I will plant this season. I'm taking suggestions, if you have any. Herbs and Veggies!

This photo is from last spring. Oh, I'm looking forward to the smell of spring - bright colors, fresh cut grass, cool breeze, grilling. Oh, I've missed it. Herb Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment