Saturday, March 31, 2012

enduraFit Challenge Week 2

Warning: If you are hungry you may not want to view this post, right now. 

Well, I just completed another week of the enduraFit Challenge with enduraLAB.

Here is my update.
 - I spent way too much money at Sam's Club === In my defense, I stocked up. So, this week my total should be reasonable. Fingers Crossed. Legs Double Crossed.
 - We all know this, but junk food is more affordable. I'm not even buying organic crap, I'm just buying healthy crap. CRAP. CRAP. Yes, two craps are necessary.
- Trey told me to stock up on the eggs, so I did. When he saw them in the fridge he was like WTH is that?! So, far we've made it through one and a half cartons. Cartons = grey thingies.
-
 A Peek Into My Fridge

Fast Grab and Go Protein, hard boiled eggs.
A Peek Into My Fridge
I've adopted a baggie system. You can call me the bag lady, that's cool.
A Peek Into My Fridge
I label the baggies, so I don't have to measure, when I'm ready to cook. I can just grab "2 blocks of squash" and get them in the oven. It was a time saver. Washing and chopping the veggies also helped.
A Peek Into My Fridge

Here is an example of a Zone Diet snack. You've got 1 oz of protein, a serving of carbs, which mine happened to be half an apple and a side of fat. I picked avocado slices, but I could've done nuts or oil. You can't see all the chicken, but it's buried under there.
A Peek Into My Fridge
I love a colorful plate and the herbs made it taste so fresh. In case you don't recognize it, the protein under the bush of herbs is flounder.
A Peek Into My Fridge
I was so disappointed, I bought crab meat thinking I would love it, but it was disgusting. I ate it all, but believe me, I drowned it in lime juice and Louisiana hot sauce. It needed something! Later, I read the label  and it said imitation crab meat. I don't' know if that is why it tasted off to me or if I just don't like crab anymore. I thought I liked it....
A Peek Into My Fridge
Chicken Lettuce wraps, smothered in salsa. This week, I'm on a salsa and pepper kick.
A Peek Into My Fridge
So, that's my update on the challenge. During the workweek, I stayed right on track. Now, it's the weekend and well, I'm not really worrying too much about it. I'm even taking a break from exercising. It felt good to sleep in this morning. I've got to enjoy these low key mornings while they last, Dakota will be here before I know it. 10 more weeks!

1 comment: