Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Going the Distance, All the Way to Canada

In 2010, I ran to Green Bay.
In 2011, I ran all the way to CANADA!
In 2011 I Covered 1,510 miles. I went to Canada!
If I decided to walk to Canada it would take me 19 days and 21 hours. No, thanks. I'll stick to logging my miles over the course of one year.
Walking would take 19 days 21 hrs
I need to start packing a bib for this girl. Typically, she's a clean eater, but not when it comes to spaghetti. And this girl can throw-down some Italian food. This picture was taken during our New Year's Eve dinner at Pizza Inn aka our new favorite place to eat.
The girls loves Italian food
Trey's birthday is in a few weeks. We walked the aisles of Academy and he pointed out items he would like. I think he was joking when he pointed out football gear. Right? He was joking, I think.
  Trey wants this...I think he's joking, but I'm not sure
Cheyenne got a few color books for Christmas, so we've been spending quality time coloring in the evenings. Coloring is so therapeutic. She has the cheap-o crayons and a few name brand ones. I can tell a huge difference between the two. I know one of my resolutions is to buy more off brand items, but I think I'm going to have to make an exception, when it's time to replenish her crayons.
Coloring before the game starts

No comments:

Post a Comment