Tuesday, January 03, 2012

A Chance To Recharge My Personal Battery

Today, was my first day back at work. I've been on holiday break for over a week and it's be glorious. I feel like the break was productive, yet restful. I didn't fill my schedule up with a lot of things to do, which gave me lots of free time to sit around and recharge my personal battery. It's just what I needed.

Yesterday, morning we went to the gym and walked the indoor track as a family and then Trey and I left Cheyenne at the gym childcare center while we worked out. We ran and rode bikes. I love when I get to workout with Trey. I try to hide my excitement because I know my enthusiasm scares Trey.
At Home Playing with Dolls
For the past few days, I've been kind of sick. I don't know if sick is the right word. It's more of allergies and sinus pressure junk. I've been sleeping with the humidifier on and using the best kleenex in the world...Puffs Plus. Have you tried this stuff? It has Vicks Vapor Rub in each tissue.
The Best Tissue! EVERRRR!
In unrelated news, look what is being built in my backyard. Trey and I like to refer to it as the mansion. It's huge! This picture only shows the side of the house, there's more that couldn't fit in the frame of the picture! The new neighbors can build on my lot if they want, as long as I can swim in their pool -- it's a fair deal.
McMansion in My Backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment