Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Week in Photos

Dakota needs to slow her arm rolls, she is growing too fast for me.
Untitled
The girls sitting in the mudroom, playing
Untitled
This is the time of year when sandals are on sale. I got a pair and since this is Texas, I should be able to wear them until December.
Untitled
I'm now using this paleo bread recipe. It's delicious!
http://www.myprimaladventures.com/2012/05/gourmet-thin-crust-pizza.html
Untitled
It's really dense and filling. One slice, goes a long way.
Untitled
More yummy food, I've been eating this week. Lately, I've been on an arugula kick. Brunch. quick. Easy.
I took the leftover Paleo bread to Ladies Night. This was my dish, that I shared: Gluten-Free Chicken Meatballs with Tomato sauce from Trader Joes's, Arugula salad and Almond Meal (paleo bread).
Untitled
I hope Trey got something for the girls
Dallas Cowboys at Kansas
Check out Trey's spectacular view, on the plane.
Dallas Cowboys at Kansas

No comments:

Post a Comment