Saturday, September 14, 2013

Trey in Kansas for the Cowboys Game

This morning Trey flew to Kansas City. He will be at the Cowboys Game at Arrowhead Stadium, tomorrow. He's traveling with his co-worker Chris and Chris' Dad.
Dallas Cowboys at Kansas
I'm happy that Trey gets to spend time with the boys, but I'm a little jealous. :)
He went to the Dallas Cowboys meet and greet and met offensive tackle, Tyrone Smith. I am 5'4 and Trey is a head taller than me, so to me, Trey looks tiny standing next to Tyrone.
Untitled
The guys are staying at the same hotel as the team. Here are a few pictures Trey took, just as the team arrived.
Dallas Cowboys Head Coach, Jason Garrett
Dallas Cowboys at Kansas
Tony Romo
Dallas Cowboys at Kansas
Jason Whitten
Dallas Cowboys at Kansas
Dez Bryant
Dallas Cowboys at Kansas
Miles Austin
Dallas Cowboys at Kansas
DeMarcus Ware
Dallas Cowboys at Kansas
I think this is Sean Lee
Dallas Cowboys at Kansas
Trey tried on the 27th Super Bowl Ring.
Fist bump. I hope they beat the chiefs tomorrow!
Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl 27 Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment