Saturday, September 28, 2013

Jubilee of Tables 2014

Every year, the women's ministry at my church, hold an event where we worship, learn, fellowship, eat, and sit at beautifully decorated tables. This is my third year to take photos for Jubilee. Last year, I helped decorate a table, but this was my first year to really take on a lead role. I decided to go with a DALLAS COWBOYS theme, which was easy because the only thing I bought speciifcally for this event was the party favors. I put my favorite candy in all the cups. $100 dollars if you can guess correctly. My sister Tasha and friend, Tonya helped me arrange the table. 
2014 Jubilee of Tables
The reason why there is no silverware is because we don't eat off the pretty plates or use fancy silverware. When the food arrives at the table it's on a clear plastic plate and there is also plasticware. Easy clean-up!
2014 Jubilee of Tables
Some people chose to bring their own silverware, show-offs (kidding) :)
2014 Jubilee of Tables
I kind of love this patriotic theme.
 2014 Jubilee of Tables
2014 Jubilee of Tables 2014 Jubilee of Tables
Trey asked me if there is an award for best decorated table. There is not. It's all in good fun, no competition.
2014 Jubilee of Tables
Journey Kids is the theme for the Children's Ministry
2014 Jubilee of Tables
2014 Jubilee of Tables2014 Jubilee of Tables 2014 Jubilee of Tables
If Cheyenne was there, I know she would love this table. PINK. When she gets older I can't wait to take her to things like this.
2014 Jubilee of Tables
2014 Jubilee of Tables
Jubilee of Tables - TABLE
2014 Jubilee of Tables
My friend who decorated this table said she bought the bulk of these items on clearance for like -5 dollars or something, ok slight exaggeration, but it was all on major sale.
2014 Jubilee of Tables
You guys, we had the most random and funny ladies as entertainers. I don't recall their stage names, but I think I'm going to refer to the lady in the orange as squirrel lady. Erin and Krista "volunteered" to demonstrate some squirrel fashion and decor ideas.
2014 Jubilee of Tables
For participating they both walked away with some squirrel swag.
2014 Jubilee of Tables
I had so much fun leading up to JOT and during the event. I'm already thinking about next year. Do you have any ideas for a table theme? I'd love to hear them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment