Saturday, September 22, 2012

Jubilee of Tables: Back to School Theme

Every year, the women's ministry at my church, hold an event where we worship, learn, fellowship, eat, and sit at beautifully decorated tables. A few ladies in my Sunday School class wanted to decorate a table, so I jumped all over that opportunity. We decided to go with the theme, back to school, but from the beginning, I wasn't sure how it was going to come together, but to my surprise - it did!
Jubilee of Tables 2012
Earlier this afternoon, I met my friends from Sunday School Class -- Sara, Stephanie, and Tonya to decorate our table. We each had our share to contribute to the theme. I didn't have to buy too much. I want to say, I spent maybe $10-15 bucks. Most of the items, we all had and didn't have to buy: tape, rulers, colors, folders, cups, backpacks....etc.
Jubilee of Tables 2012
I can thank Chey for our center-piece, that's her yellow school bus.
Jubilee of Tables 2012     Jubilee of Tables 2012
Tonya made this cute pencil holder. You'd think that one of us is a school teacher, but no -- we just picked a fun/easy theme.
Jubilee of Tables 2012
Later, I'll post more pictures from the event and show you some of the other tables. Have a great night!
Jubilee of Tables 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment