Friday, September 27, 2013

If You're Going to Do It, You Might As Well Do it Right

Cheyenne has taken over our family iPhone. Right now, she's into taking pictures of herself. I told her if you are going to take a selfie, you might as well do it right.
So, I gave her some pointers on how to make her selfie look better. The main thing is this --- DO NOT position the camera below your chin. The higher the better. Well, not too high!
Friday night family
I wish I had an example of one of her selfies loaded to flickr, to show you....They are hilarious! Maybe I'll post one later.
Friday night family Friday night family
Totally random -
I love Trey's GTA hat!
Us
Do you take selfies??? 
This topic reminds me of a blog post that Brittany posted:
Day 19: Anonymous Letter to Facebook Friends (Be as Snarky as You Want)
(Skip to) "note to self, no more selfies"
We all know that person or maybe WE ARE THAT PERSON???
I love this:  Selfies are stupid but I’ll give everyone a pass to do them every once in a while, let’s say 3 times a month max. If you post more than that just take it over to Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment