Thursday, July 25, 2013

I Want to Keep Everything, Dripping Bacon & Getting Use to the Mess

Do I have to return these Le Tote items????? I love everything they sent me. I'll send my tote back tomorrow and wait in anticipation for my next one. I kind of want to add dresses to "my le tote closet" --- which is basically a wish list, but I'm not sure the length on the dresses. They'd have to be work appropriate, ya know? This girl is not going to the club.
Le Tote !!!
I have fallen behind on my week in photos blog post, so let me just throw them at you, right now. Let's start with the good stuff. Bacon? No, dripping Bacon. Bacon
Typical Monday meal prepping stuff...
Meal Prep for the week
throw in some choclate and this is what I call a balanced meal
Good Food
My grocery store started carrying this! I'm super excited to make kale chips and I don't have to wash or chop anything. Easy-peasy.
Good Food
Giving her fruit popsicles are such a mess (this pic, she looks clean, but fast forward 5 minutes later and mess!), but she loves them - so I just need to get use to the fact that things will be messy for a while, until she gets older and learns how to feed herself. Dakota with popsicle
Crammed in the back of the focus with 2 pretty girls
With the girls in the backseat of the focus
Play-time at the mall with mrs. amanda! Today, she took the kids to see Turbo and next week they are going to the aquarium. I'd say Mrs. Amanda is pretty cool.
Dakota at the mall

No comments:

Post a Comment