Monday, July 22, 2013

I Took a Selfie & Then I Grabbed a Baby #Le_Tote

I got my first Le Tote package today!!!!! and after seeing what they sent me, I have to say -- I'm pleased with their picks! They sent me 3 blouses and 2 accessories (necklace and a bracelet).

I took one selfie, but it felt more natural to hold a baby, so I grabbed one.
Le Tote
I really like this back! But seriously it took me like 10 minutes trying to figure out how to wear it. Does the opening go in the front or the back???? Eventually, I figured it out. Haha! If I absoultey fall in love with some of the merch, I have the option to buy.
Le Tote
Every package is a surprise. When I send this package back, hopefully by Thursday, my next package will also be a surprise. Next time, it could be a skirt, a blouse, and a dress with 2 accessories - Who knows.
Le Tote

No comments:

Post a Comment