Monday, August 27, 2012

A Different Kind of Pace & Helping Hands

Well, it looks like I was wrong, this broken collarbone has really slowed down Cheyenne. This is where she's been all morning and afternoon... Dakota has not. :)
At Home with my Girls
Trey has been so helpful today. He took the day off, to help me with Cheyenne.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to miss my helping hands. Cheyenne was just starting to help me out with Dakota. Last week, she even fed Dakota, while I packed lunches.

In a previous post I had mentioned feeding Dakota a bottle, every morning. The reason I do this is because I've found that if I pump first thing in the morning, when I'm the most "full", it's the best way to stay ahead. I would hate it if I couldn't keep up with her demand. I feed her 5 ounces and I freeze the other 5. <----- Working mommy solution.
Cheyenne feeding Dakota a bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment