Friday, August 17, 2012

My Week in Photos

New Running Trail - YES!
Look what I found, a new paved running trail! It's a few miles from home, so I'm sure when the weather cools off and I'm running more miles, I can include this in my running route. I ran one mile and Cheyenne joined me for about .25 of that. She's fast, seriously. Especially since I was recovering from my running injury when we went.
Untitled  Untitled  Untitled
When I'm running in and out (from my home, to another point -- then turning back around to head back home), I like it when I can include an amazing pay off view, whether it be a lake, a scenic park, or hills, like this...
Untitled
More Proof, I'm Addicted to Water: 
I am so excited about my $2.98 gallon size pitcher purchase. The water pressure line coming out of the fridge is ridiculously slow. Add that to Trey's honey-do list. Although, it takes nearly 4 minutes to fill this baby up, I'd rather stand there once, for that time, in one day, then run back and forth every time I need to fill my 32 oz bottle.
One gallon of happiness. My addiction. My 3 dollar purchase.
Grow Baby Grow: 
This is why I have a 2 month old, that looks like a 4 month old...she's ALAWYS eating. You're probably wondering why I'm feeding her from a bottle, I'll explain in another post, at another time. She's still exclusively nursing, but yeah -- I have a method here --
Untitled
P.S. I finally have a working laptop in my hands!!!! FINALLY! Now, blogging will be more convenient for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment