Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pregnancy Has Fried By Brain

Don't ask me why, but Monday I made a salad, to take to work and instead of putting the salad in the fridge, I put it in the freezer. What the...????? I didn't realize it until this morning. Good Morning, ground beef ice! My spinach is going to be a soggy mess, I'm sure. Frozen Salad
Quick question: Why is it so hard to find the perfect handbag????
Yesterday, I was in search for the perfect purse. It took me several hours and a handful of stores before I found one, but it's not perfect.  Since I put a battery grip on my camera, my DSLR doesn't fit in my old bag. Here is what I was looking for when I was shopping.
1. It must hold my DSLR camera
2. The bag must close with my water bottle inside.
3. Exterior Pockets
4. Top opening, no flap openings.
5. Crossover Strap
6. Don't break the bank.
Purse that Doubles as a Photography Bag
Two things I had to compromise on was the price and the crossover strap. Did I really think I could find a decent purse at a Wal-mart price? Well, this bag fits all my needs, but I wish it had an option for a long strap. One day, when I hit it big time, I will get a Kelly Moore bag.

Here is an interior view of the bag. It comfortably holds my necessities, now I need to fight the urge to fill it to capacity, it's heavy with just these items, no need to add more weight.
Purse Interior
Memorial Day
Yesterday, evening we went to the neighborhood pool party at Allen and Carmen's house. I ate a grilled burger and baked in the sun, while Cheyenne and Trey enjoyed swimming in the pool. I feel like Shamu, no need to put me in the water to remind me. Oh, and look my legs and feet are starting to swell. Yay, pregnancy.

10 more days!
 Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment