Monday, May 28, 2012

Who Needs a Table??? & Forced Date Night

One thing I will miss post-pregnancy will be my table top of a belly. It's also a convenient place to rest my arms. Chey gets it!
My Table: Pregnancy Edition
I have about 12 more days of bearing this child and I'm not sure if my skin can stretch a mila-inch more. Is that even a word? I think my stomach will burst open, first.
My Table: Pregnancy Edition
Today, one of my old friends from high school stopped by, so we met up for lunch. This is Landrea, she lives in North Carolina. She has family in the area, so she's in town visiting and vacationing. I'm glad I made the list of people she wanted to see.
PS: in case you are wondering, yes that is an outie belly button I'm sporting. I think it's gross. I have the tools to air brush it out, but I figured it is what is, in all it's glory: THE OUTIE!!!! Cheyenne told me, it scares her, I said it scares me too.
Lunch with Landrea
When I was pregnant with Cheyenne, Landrea was pregnant with her son, Brandon. Here is a throwback picture from 2008. We were only a few weeks along, when this picture was taken. The kids birthdays are both in November.
IMG_6656
Forced Date Night
I want to thank Krista for watching Cheyenne for us yesterday, so Trey and I could enjoy our last date night, EVER! Okay, not ever, but for a long time. I say it was a forced date night because we went out to see a movie and when I called Krista to tell her we were on our way to get Chey, she was like go out for dinner too.

Originally, I misunderstood her because she asked, "are you hungry?"
"Well, sure."
I then started to say, yeah we can all meet up for dinner....and she was like-- no, just you and Trey...
"Oh!!!! I see what you're doing here, you're making us go on a real date."

While, we were out watching Avengers and I was busy eating heartburn -- Thank you, jalapeno Ketchup from Fuddruckers, Cheyenne was playing with her BFF, Makenna. Thank you, Krista! Let me return the favor. 
I might regret this...heartburn stay away While I was away

No comments:

Post a Comment