Wednesday, May 30, 2012

At this point, I feel like a ticking time bomb

Yesterday, I had a doctors appointment. Even with all the Braxton Hicks contractions I've been experiencing, there has not been much progress.

My doctor said she delivered 6 babies this weekend and when she got called out for one of the deliveries, she asked the nurse, "Has Dominique been admitted, yet?" She really thought last weekend it was going to happen for me, but it didn't and I missed this....
Untitled
Any day now, it will happen or will it? As much as I want to avoid an elective induction, it may be necessary. Yesterday, the doctor made me pick an induction day. I scheduled it a week past my due date.

DUE DATE = Friday, June 8th
SCHEDULED INDUCTION = Friday, June 15th

Today, I've been having sporadic contractions. They started at 10 am and as I write this post, I'm still experiencing them --- off and on. So, far they've been mild and inconsistent, it's probably nothing, just the usual tease. If it was up to me, the earliest I would want Dakota to arrive is Saturday, June 2nd, but the day I'm really betting on is 5th or 8th. Trey has his money on this Friday.

What is your guess?

2 comments:

  1. I vote the 8th since I'll become a pug mom that day. ;)

    ReplyDelete