Wednesday, March 28, 2012

T-Shirts Are Too Small

Last night Cheyenne said, "I can't wait until Dakota pops out, so we can play and I can hold her." I asked, "Where is she going to pop out of?" She said, "From your stomach!" She is very excited. I'm actually surprised she cares as much as she does. I figured she wouldn't think much of it, until Dakota was born, but that's not the case, she is equally excited about the pregnancy.

This week, my pregnancy is moving along rapidly. I feel like my stomach is getting bigger every hour. A lot of my food cravings are not as strong as they use to be. However, Trey mentioned he was going to Taco Bell and it reminded me, I MUST try the Dorito Taco. What is wrong with me? I'm terrified I will love it, that's why I've been putting it off for so long. Maybe this weekend....Who wants to go?




Since my stomach is getting so big, I need bigger T-shirts. About 90% of my shirts are from races and I typically order X-Smalls for me or an X-Large for Trey. All my X-Smalls are too tight and short and X-Large shirts look ridiculous. I want to feel comfortable, not puffy. 

My feet are begging me for new shoes. I'm pushing the mileage on my Brooks. Do you keep track of the miles on your shoes? DailyMile makes it really easy. That's what I use. 






Here is one thing I'm enjoying this week. I know I already said it, but THANK YOU TREY! I'm so happy. 
Trey Fixed my Treadmill! It Works Again!
I think tonight, I'll either read a book while walking or watch Hulu on my laptop.

Since, we dropped our satellite service I'm not really missing it. I know it's only been since last week, but I'm getting by. I'm taking advantage of Hulu like it's free -- Oh, wait - It is! Most of my shows are on there and I've discovered a new one, The Chew. It's an ABC daytime show, kind of like the Rachel Ray Show. I love it! There is nothing like, waking up at 4 am to workout and watch celebrity chefs make food, no? Maybe that's just my thing. I'm weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment