Saturday, January 21, 2012

Zero Desire & I Want a Toy

My alarm went off this morning and all I wanted to do was stay in bed. I procrastinated for almost an hour - I ate breakfast and watched an episode of Jersey Shore, before I finally went for a run. As soon as I stepped outside, I was like, man this sucks! I planned on running 8-10 miles, but honestly I had zero desire to run. ZERO. Somehow I ran 4 miles.

There was no football on TV today, at least none that Trey wanted to watch so, we spent the majority of our day out on the town. This is the time of year, when I get my husband back! That's right, the NFL season is almost over, so I'll be interacting more with Trey on the weekends. One place we went was the Disney Store. I fell in love with these dolls. 
Dolls at The Disney Store
Oh, yeah and Cheyenne liked them too. 
Looking at Toys at The Disney Store
These two are my favorite: Snow White and Belle. Would that be weird if I bought myself one? I'll just say it's for Chey. 
Dolls at The Disney Store
What was I thinking wearing high heel boots? We were walking around for hours and my feet hated me. While we were out, I bought a pair of shoes. Before we left the Target parking lot the sparkly shoes were on my feet. 
My Feet Were Killing Me
Highlight meal of the day was at Chuy's Mexican Resturant. I tried the Nachos for the first time. I highly recommend them, however next time I'm going to ask them to take it easy on the cheese.
Nachos at Chuy's Mexican Resturant
Tonight, we plan on staying in. We've done enough running around for one day. Time to relax.
Video Game Chatting

No comments:

Post a Comment