Sunday, January 22, 2012

Let's Talk About Cravings

Here are just a few of the things I've been craving...I sent Trey to gather the goods and like a fantastic husband he delivered.
IMG_4644
Cravings, during this pregnancy:
-Panda Express fried rice with a little bit of red sauce
-Limon Chips. Limon Chips. Limon Chips!!!!!
-Chocolate and Popcorn - a bite of popcorn with a bite of chocolate
- I don't seem to eat it that often, but Little Caesar's pizza
-Paleo Pizza Crust with Strawberry preserves
-Ramen Noodles. Ramen. RAMEN. RAMEN! I need help.
-Hard Salami

So, there it is. That's what I've been craving during this pregnancy. I recall craving nachos, chocolate covered pretzels, apples, and waffles when I was pregnant with Cheyenne.


Chances are most people reading this post, is not pregnant -- but I'm curious do you have food cravings? Sure you do. What have you been craving lately?

1 comment:

  1. Pizza, Pizza, Pizza!!!! That's all I seem to want

    ReplyDelete