Tuesday, January 31, 2012

See the Ordinary As Extraordinary

During my morning run, this line kept going through my head:
See the Ordinary As Extraordinary. I think I first saw a tweep post this quote. I kind of love it. To me, it's about making the usual-typical-everyday things or events special. This saying also reminds me of the movie American Beauty. Okay, that's my food for thought for the day.

Now, for some real food. Last night, Trey helped me cook dinner. That rarely happens. I was shocked. We made burgers and Trey prepped and cooked the patties. He used the food scale to measure and weigh them and then seasoned them with the same seasoning Chili's uses for their Old time burgers. It was scrumptious.

Hey, Trey, how do you like my stalker picture? Make my dinner. 
 Kitchen Help (trey)
Trey and Chey went with a breaded bun, but I went primal and ate two mushroom heads. Mmmm, Paleo. I'm so glad real food taste good again. During my first trimester, I didn't care too much for veggies.
Bunless Mushroom Paleo Style Burger
In what the what news... Look at this deformed oversized strawberry. CRAZY! It's like 3 in 1.
Deformed Strawberry

No comments:

Post a Comment