Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Hipsters Come in All Sizes

Cheyenne is my little hipster toddler. Seeing her face after a day like today, makes me smile. She's always sweet and playful -- Her idea of stress is when the wrong disc is in her DVD player.
Hipster
How was your Wednesday?
I've been consumed with work.

Trey subscribes to my iCal (calendar) and it syncs to his phone. He just asked, "Do you think you had enough alerts today?" I told him, I had to keep putting off projects, because other work projects kept popping up, taking priority. So, every so often, I would have a reminder alert me - so I'd stay on top of things. I had at least 8 reminders go off and he saw and heard every single one.

So, I accomplished very little on my to-do list, it's just a lot of follow-ups for tomorrow. It was a great day, just BUSY. I got over 6 miles of running in, so that was nice. Running is a great stress reliever.
Hipster

No comments:

Post a Comment