Sunday, January 29, 2012

I Totally Passed Out

What happened last night? I passed out around 9:30 pm. I'm pretty sure, I slept for 20 hours, I feel amazing! I had started this post last night, so here it is, this morning....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like we're still celebrating Trey's birthday. Chey and I made him a birthday cake. It's a strawberry cake, a recipe his grandmother makes. It's one of his favorites. The last time we made this cake was back in 2008. Trey and Cheyenne loved it. It's a little too sweet for me, but still tasty in small quantities.
Birthday Cake for Trey
Do you guys FaceTime or Skype with relatives who live away?
We do. We FaceTimed with Trey's mom. She was showing us some Care Bears she bought for Cheyenne.
FaceTime with Nana
I'm so jealous! Remember my generic childhood Care Bear?
Cheyenne with my Childhood Teddy Bear
Right now, Chey is really into Care Bears. We found a few CB movies on Netflix and this has made my child unbelievably happy.

Oh, on a side note, Trey called me Friday and said he found out the iPhone is not fireproof. WHAT?! Something about he was working on a ladder, explosion, fire/flames, him leaping off the ladder....ends up his phone caught on fire, while he was working on a unit and now has an imprint and crack on it. It still works, but I'm sure it's annoying seeing a crack on his phone.
FaceTime with Nana
This morning (Saturday), I went for a 10 mile run on the trail. Around mile 6, I needed to use the bathroom, but I was a mile away from the porta potty. That mile was the longest mile of my life! Ugh! The PG version thoughts that were going through my head: Don't crap yourself! Don't crap yourself! Don't do it!" I made it safely to the bathroom and no one was harmed.
Long distance runners know what I'm talking about, we all have our storieSSSS (plural).
10 Mile long Run
Oh, last night we had a family date night and I finally tried the protein style burger from In-N-Out. Holy Goodness! It was the best! I got the single patty, but next time I'm probably going to double it. For you health councious readers, I think the double patty is around 500 calories. I didn't take a picture, but I found an online pic. This is what a protein style burger looks like. source. There fries are also tasty. :) Our family date was only $13.15.




1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA I was reading through some of your blogs that I missed recently and this one is great. From the pics of Trey in his crown to the bathroom emergency during a run. I had that same thought process during my 10 miles yesterday, sprinted last two miles home!!

    ReplyDelete