Sunday, January 29, 2012

This House is Gorgeous


Whew, it's a little late for me to be up. I just got through working on a freelance project, it's the same one I've been working on for weeks now. I'm about 3 hours from completing it -- I hope. At this point, my only motivation is pay. It's so tedious...it's probably the most tedious freelance job, I've ever done. I'm thankful for the work, but I'm just saying --

Well, today, has been a good day. I slept in until 7:30 am and then our family went to church. For lunch, we tried this awesome taco shop == it was so good, I can't wait to take all my friends there.

Afterwards, we walked the model home in our neighborhood. It's gorgeous! Sorry people, but we were told this home just sold. I love the kitchen, it's the same layout as our kitchen, but this one looks all fancy, since it's a model.
Model Home: Fancy Kitchen
Master Bedroom. How do couples sleep on a queen or full size bed? I'm all about king size. Speaking of mattresses, we need a new one. We've got a hump in the middle of ours. If I lay in the middle and slightly lean to one direction I'm bound to roll off the bed. WHEE!
Model Home: Master Bedroom

Cheyenne was excited when she saw this girlie room. I told her, this is how her room will look one day, since she'll be sharing with Dakota. She seemed happy about that.
Model Home: Bedroom
Later, Cheyenne and I went grocery shopping. She asked for candy, but I said no -- so what did she do? She stood there the entire time I was checking out and grabbed handfuls of candy bars, just shuffling them like cards. Okay. At least she didn't throw a fit.
Don't Even Think About It!

6 comments:

  1. I miss Cheyenne! Such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She misses you too and STEVE! haha! I still like to watch that video for a laugh. I hope to see you guys soon.

      -dom

      Delete
  2. We sleep on a queen. I'm a cuddler, so I like it :) Ours has a hump in the middle, too. Or, maybe since we're on a queen, ours is a bump compared to your king size hump. ;)
    Ooooh!! Did you try that new taco shop where Blockbuster used to be??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A king is all I've known, since marriage. Yes, we did try that new taco shop! Go check it out. It's really good and affordable. I like the salad. Chey likes the bean and cheese burritos.
      -dom

      Delete
  3. This blog must use California time. I definitely posted at 11:54pm Texas time

    ReplyDelete