Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Taking Down Christmas is So Depressing

Honestly, I was excited to take down the Christmas decorations because I was ready to have the house back to normal. Cheyenne was so upset. She cried as I was putting away the ornaments. For every three ornaments I took off the tree, she put one back on. It was so sad, I had to break her heart, but I assured her, Christmas Time happens every year, so next year --- we'll get to decorate and celebrate again.Taking Down Christmas
Today, we met Jayme for lunch at Zoes Kitchen and that seemed to help Chey get over her Christmas hangover. Jayme and I talked about running, it's nice to have a friend who shares my obsession.

For dinner, I tried something new. I made  zucchini spaghetti. I sautéed one zucchini with EVOO and one clove of garlic -- Then I topped the dish off with a beef tomato sauce and a few sprigs of fresh oregano. Delicious.  
Paleo Spaghetti
Veggie Noodles.
Paleo Spaghetti
Cheyenne requested pizza.
Kid Friendly Cheese Pizza on Wheat Crust...She ate one and half of these, she loved it.
Kid Friendly Cheese Pizza with Wheat Crust

No comments:

Post a Comment