Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Car Wouldn't Start This Morning & Swimming in December

I woke up this morning with the intent to drive to the gym. I went to start the car and once again the car would not start. Trey was concerned it was something major, but it appears the battery officially died. We replaced it mid-morning and thus far, everything has been fine.

Since, I planned on running first thing this morning and I was ready to go -- Trey suggested I just run to the gym. But it's cold! I got over it and went. I ran the indoor track, where it was nice and toasty. I also rode a few miles on the bike. Before leaving, I signed our family up, for a membership. Even Cheyenne has a gym tag. The gym has childcare, so that will come in handy. I really feel like we are getting an amazing deal at this place.

Mid-day, I took Cheyenne swimming at the gym pool. It was a great way to wear her out before nap time. I think we may go a few more times this week.
Ready to go for a Swim at the Gym
Cheyenne using her new apron, she got from Grammy. Chey was suppose to be helping me with dinner, but instead she was sampling everything I chopped.
Snacking While I Cook Dinner
Yesterday, Trey had the day off, so we went to the movies and watched the early-EARLY showtime, Alvin and the Chipmunks. Cheyenne is a great movie watcher. No bathroom interruptions.
Movies and Popcorn
Another thing about yesterday.....
I got a head start on organizing Cheyenne's room. Now, all that's left is the closet. That will be a daunting task. I don't know what to do with all her clothes. Maybe I should wait until February, when we find out the sex of the baby. That way, I know if I should hold on to Cheyenne's girl clothes.
One view of what I've been organizing

No comments:

Post a Comment