Thursday, December 29, 2011

Work & Play

Is this Christmas Vacation or Spring Break? I can't tell...we are having unusually warm weather for December, but then again this is Texas, so I guess that's not saying much. Playing at the Park
Today, I took Cheyenne to the park, to wear her out before nap time.
Playing at the Park
A little girl, she was probably 4 years old, told Cheyenne she wasn't suppose to be on the slide because she was a baby. Cheyenne ran up to me and cried, "Momma, she called me a baby." I told Chey the girl must've made a mistake. Later, the girl told her again, "Babies aren't allowed on the slide." Cheyenne responded, "I'm not a baby! Don't call me a BABY!" And then she slid down the slide.
Playing at the Park
Oh, all I want to do is to protect her, even from toddlers who taunt her.
Playing at the Park
And throughout the day I worked on a freelance project. I'm scanning a million photos. It's a tedious process and it's more work than I anticipated. I feel like I barely made a dent in the project. I'll work on it more tomorrow. I made the dinning area my temporary office. There is plenty of workspace. Working at Home

No comments:

Post a Comment