Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Birthday Girl. Three Years Old.

Today is a special day. Today is Cheyenne's 3rd birthday. This morning I took her to get donuts. That never happens, so she was surprised. This is the first year, she understands it's her special day. Trey wished her a happy birthday and she asked, "What did you get me?" She's a smart girl!

Tonight, Trey and I are going to take her out and later this weekend we'll celebrate with the entire family. That's the great thing about her birthday falling so close to Thanksgiving.
Birthday Girl
The necklace I got her came with dangly earrings. She asked if she could wear them. Sure. Why not?
Birthday Girl
She's had her ears pierced since she was 6 months old and we've never taken them off. One day, I'm going to get her diamond earrings, but I want to wait until she's old enough to appreciate them. Actually, I think it would be sweeter if Trey gave them to her. I think it would mean more to her, coming from him. Or maybe I'm just over thinking it.
IMG_9997
My little girl has grown so much.
 Easter Sunday
It seems like just yesterday. Is this what I will be saying when she leaves for college?
IMG_9149
Now, she's a lithe person. She has so much energy and joy. She is such a blessing to us.
Birthday Girl Birthday Girl Birthday Girl Birthday Girl

1 comment: