Monday, November 21, 2011

Early Present

A few weeks ago, a friend told me about a store that sells reasonably priced jewelry. This morning, I took Cheyenne shopping there. She picked out an early birthday present.
Shopping with Cheyenne
Most of the jewelry is .99 cents. 
One Dollar Necklaces
While we were out, we had my favorite comfort food simmering in the slow cooker. I love Paula Deen's Taco Soup Recipe. I first discovered/made the recipe, while I was in college. I don't make it often because I'm the only one who eats it, but today I found out, Cheyenne likes it too. Here is the recipe if you are interested. I  cut the recipe in half. No cheese, no sour cream, no chips.
Taco Soup
Here is my mileage from last week. My goal this week is to wake-up early and run before work. My goal is to run at least 30 miles.
Workout the Week of Nov. 13th

No comments:

Post a Comment