Friday, July 01, 2011

Progress on The Truck

This morning Trey and I drove to Mineral Wells to see the truck, now that the engine has been installed.
Progress on the Truck

The engine is IN!

Progress on the Truck

Progress on the Truck

Progress on the Truck
After our trip to Mineral Wells, we were on our way to pick up Cheyenne. Did she grow 2 inches in a few days or what?
IMG_1035

IMG_1037

IMG_1039
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, last night Trey wanted to take me out. I wanted to try something new, so we decided to go to Railhead, it's a BBQ restaurant. Have you been? Supposedly, it has "the best ribs." Trey got ribs and I got a BBQ plate. We went thru the line, paid, sat down to eat, and a few moments later we walked out. It was terrible! BAD! DISGUSTING! I could not make myself eat it and I tried! I've seen cafeteria food more appealing than my plate. Have you ever had a bad food experience like that? What a waste of time and money....

1 comment:

  1. wow I've never had bad food at Railhead. I actually take friends and family who visit there because I think it's that good. Huh I wonder if our tastes are just that different or if you got a really bad meal.

    Sorry you didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete