Thursday, June 30, 2011

No Take Backs & My Indigo Experience

This just in:
The Lululemon Cruiser BackPack doubles as a camera bag! The compartment meant for a yoga mat holds my tripod perfectly. I may never give Trey his bag again. Sorry, sweetie...no take backs. IT'S MINE!
Lulu BackPack

Since I'm on the topic of yoga bags -- yoga -- yoga 
Let me tell you about Indigo Yoga. I went to a community class, featuring instructor Mateo M. This was my second Indigo experience. HOLY HOTNESS! They keep it at 92-98(?) degrees in there. Indigo offers Baptiste Power Vinyasa, so I guess all baptiste class are like that. IDK, but I'm guessing that's the case. With it being crazy hot, I was slipping and sliding all over my mat. Kelsey was a sweetheart and saw me drowning in my sweat and got me a towel. I'm sure there is some proper yoga name other than towel, but that's basically what it was. It helped. I loved the class. It was packed, wall to wall with yogis. I'm in this picture, back row-middle blue top. I'm was in child's pose with the rest of the yoga army.

I already want to go back and do more yoga. Thanks Indigo for offering this community class. 
Indigo Yoga
Photo credit: indigo yoga

1 comment:

  1. I think Indigo typically keeps their rooms around 80-85. It's Bikrim yoga that is in the 95-98 range.

    I do hope you go back. I love indigo, yoga is a totally different type of workout from all the running we do!!

    ReplyDelete