Saturday, July 02, 2011

My Life Just Got More Organized

I got something I've been wanting for a long time, a laundry organizer. Originally, I wanted Trey to make me a custom organizer with shelves in the laundry room, but he's so busy these days, so I decided to get this. I like it! What do you think?
Laundry Basket Organizer
Let's see...colors, whites, towels, Trey's work clothes. Yeah, that covers it.
Laundry Basket Organizer
It has a home.
Laundry Room
In other news, Trey was busy this morning, so Cheyenne joined me on a 7 mile paved trail run. We headed out early this morning and I was hoping to run at least 5 miles. She did better than I expected, so I took full advantage of that and managed to cover 7 miles. That may be a baby jogger PR distance for us.
Here is Cheyenne, being camera shy.

Once I got home, I mowed the yard. Don't ask me where I got all that energy from. Here is Cheyenne watching Sesame Street on the patio. Did you watch Sesame Street? I don't recall watching it, as a child, but it seems like everyone I know grew up watching it. Cheyenne likes it and I like it because it educational.
Sesame Street
Her HAIR!
Sesame Street

No comments:

Post a Comment