Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Salmon with Apples & Avocados

Do you eat enough fish? I rarely crave it, but I'm trying to add it to my weekly menu.

Blog readers meet, fish. Fish, meet blog readers.

Ingredients:
Salmon (cooked-duh)
Greek Yogurt
Green Apples (diced)
Avocados (diced)
Lime Juice
Fresh Parsley
Fresh Sage
Flaxseed (sprinkled)
Salt/Pepper

Mix all the ingredients and chill before serving. This is superb and tastes great as is. No crackers. No bread.
salmon with apples
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Cheyenne is still in Abilene and she's having so much fun, she won't even talk to her parents. She's refused a phone call from me and refused to talk to her Daddy twice. That's okay, I won't hold it against her. I'm sure she's loving all the attention she's getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment