Thursday, February 24, 2011

French Tudor & PomoD Break-up

One of our favorite past-times is going to open houses. These days, going to open houses is a hard thing to do. One reason is because we are parents. Sunday afternoons mean nap time.

Saturday, when I was running in Abilene, I passed a home and noticed they were having an open house on Sunday. I was all over it! This home has so much character.

You'd be surprised how many houses in my old neighborhood, I've been in. Anytime there was an open house, I'd make it a priority to go. When I was running, every so often I'd say, Hey! I've been in that house, and that one, oh and that one too...next time I run that route I will count them. Hmm, sounds like a running game.

This is a picture I took of the backyard. Trey loved the trellis. One day he would like to build one.
Abilene Open House
Bedroom. This is not the master.
Abilene Open House

Bathroom: Vanity
In the process of taking this photo, Trey, mom, and I -- stood in the bathroom. We closed the door and my tin water bottle fell to the floor. BANG! This happened when I was trying to frame the perfect photo. SORRY! So much for being discreet. I'm sure the realtor thought I broke something valuable, nope...just dropped my water bottle aka security blanket.

Isn't this a lovely vanity? Trey could build this too. What? He's a woodworking natural. I'm just saying...
Abilene Open House

Previous Post About Open Houses:
1. A Contactor Exploded in Trey's Face
2. Shopping & Open Houses

-----------------------
Update: Pomodoro Sauce

I know in the previous post, I said I would retire the sauce -- WELL...........I was too lazy to make another meal just for my brown bag, so I packed the last bit of noodles+sauce.

This afternoon, I microwaved my spaghetti to the perfect temperature, took five steps, and the bowl slipped from my hands. NOOOO! It fell on the lobby floor. Yuck. I suppose this is Pomodoro's way of breaking up with me.

PomoD: It's ova. 
Me: Whatever, I was gonna dump you tomorrow. You did me a favor. 

Luckily, a co-worker brought a giant size enchilada casserole. She shared and it was delicious. Pomodoro who?

No comments:

Post a Comment