Monday, August 07, 2006

Shopping & Open Houses

This weekend was Tax Free Weekend, so I took my 12 year old sister to the mall to shop. We were there for almost an hour and she still hadn't bought anything. I wasn't planning on buying any clothes, but I walked out of American Eagle with very, very long pants. Even when I wear my tallest high heels with them they still drag. I guess I'll need to buy some new heels...Bummer. But they are super cute! That night Trey and I went to the movies to see Will Farrell's new movie. It was so funny and I think I embarrassed Trey several times from laughing so loud.

Even though Trey and I own our house and don't plan on moving or selling, we like to go to open houses at least once a month to see what's on the market. Sunday, we made a game out of it. We made a list of all the houses and ranked them on a scale from 1-10. The best house we both agreed on was worth the money and move-in ready. It was listed at 160,000. It was nice, but I don't know if I would want to live there. I'm a big fan of older houses, like ours. We did find a house in our neighborhood that was built in the 30's. I got some good decorating ideas by walking through that house.

1 comment:

  1. "Help me Jesus!

    Help me Jewish God!

    Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft!"

    ReplyDelete