Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stay at Home Dad with Sick Toddler

In the wee hours of the morning Chey walked to our bedroom, cuddled on Trey's side of the bed and then threw up. So much for sleeping. I woke up and did laundry, while Trey cleaned Cheyenne up. We put her back to bed and we went to the guest bedroom, to sleep a few hours before our alarms went off.

I always stay home with Chey, when she is sick, but this time Trey wanted to, so off I went to work, while he stayed behind. Here is a picture of Chey during lunch time. Trey said staying at home with her was a piece of cake, all they did was watch Nick Jr. and Toy Story. He got a taste of staying at home and I think he's jealous of my Monday's. He even did several loads of laundry! Somebody get this man a mini-van. No, please don't.
At Home Sick

No comments:

Post a Comment