Thursday, January 27, 2011

Why Dad is Cooler Than Mom

Trey took Chey to get donuts, something I've never done and don't anticipate doing anytime soon. 
Why Dad is cooler than Mom

Well, it seems that the stomach bug has hit us pretty hard. First, Cheyenne, then Erin, and now my stomach is doing a number...Erin is so sick she couldn't watch Chey today, so Trey and I had to make a game plan.

I had a Lululemon design meeting this morning, more on that in another post, so Trey was late to work and took Chey to school. But before heading to school, they HAD to get donuts.

After the Lulu meeting, I rushed off to work. I tried to focus for a few hours, but then I had to rush off to co-host a baby shower for a co-worker. The baby shower was on campus, so that was nice. While I was decorating, my stomach did a woozy. I felt terrible! But I tried to put on a happy face and got through the party (puke-free). As soon as the party was over, I went to get Chey from school, which btw was my first time to ever do that. That school has high level security, it's kind of awesome! After the lady at the front desk scanned my photo id, I got Chey and we went home.

I hope my tummy feels better. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment