Friday, September 03, 2010

You Know How to Make a Girl Feel Special

Two years ago, I lost an earring and ever since then, I’ve been craving a new pair. Every holiday, birthday, special occasion, I would remind Trey, “hey sweetie, you know what would be nice?”

Well, about two weeks ago, Trey took me to the Diamond Doctor in Dallas. Have you heard of this place? This place is quite the experience. When you walk in the hallway you are greeted by a security guard, you wait at the entrance and then someone from the other side buzzes you in. Then you wait in a waiting room, which feels like a doctors office. Once a salesperson is available, they call you into the showroom. When you walk-in, you get that feeling that people don’t browse, they walk-in with the intent to purchase.

I had hoop earrings before and this time I thought I wanted round brilliant with princess cut, but once I saw the princess cut stud earrings I fell in love.  1.08 karats in love.  Trey was immediately sold and ready to purchase, but I was on the fence because of the price. The manager overheard me and took a few hundred dollars off the sales price. What? News flash to me: buying diamonds is like buying a car.

Love the clarity. SI1. Now I'm a diamond expert and I know all the lingo. :) I’m so glad I got the studs because whether I'm wearing a dress or a t-shirt they look good.

Thanks Trey for the sparkly earrings! You know how to make a girl feel special. 
Diamond Studs

No comments:

Post a Comment