Tuesday, May 20, 2008

2nd Doctor Visit & Missing Jewelry

This morning Trey and I went to my second appointment. We had a chance to hear the baby's heartbeat and boy was the baby's heart pounding. At first it took what seemed like an eternity for the doctor to find it, but eventually we heard it nice and clear.

Other than the doctors visit, I've still been trying to work-out. Last night, I went jogging, well if you want to call it that. I only pushed myself to jog .5 miles, before I got winded. This baby inside me just sucks all my juice up. The rest of the 2 mile work-out consisted of walking with Corky.

After the work-out I noticed I was missing one diamond earring that Trey got me for our one year anniversary. I'm so bummed because it's been hours since I realized I lost it and it hasn't shown up anywhere.
The pair look similar to this pair

Those earrings and I have been inseparable for 3 years and now I feel like it's gone forever. Last night, Trey and I retraced my walking route on the scooter going about 3 miles an hour and didn't see it. I saw several neighbors outside and gave them a heads up. This evening I plan on walking the same route and maybe I'll find it. If I can't find it, I might look into the jewelry store and see if I can just purchase one instead of purchasing a pair. I doubt it, but it's worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment