Thursday, September 02, 2010

Gingerbread Kids: Practice Draft

Trey and I are on a FleaFlicker fanatsy football team. This will be our second year to play. However, last year I did not manage my team...Trey did, which actually worked in his favor. Cough/CHEATER! Several of my co-workers participate in this league too.

Since the BIG yahoo draft is coming up on Saturday, (this is the league with family members), I decided to do a practice draft with my FleaFlicker account.

Yesterday evening, Trey and I logged into our seperate FleaFlicker accounts and we were ready to draft. We had a bad thunderstorm roll through and seconds before the draft started our electricity went out. The outage killed the wi-fi signal and Trey was freaking out! "this better not mess up my first round picks." Luckily, the electricity came back on, within a minute or two and we were able to log back in. No problem.

At the moment, this is what my team looks like. I have two awesome quarter backs. Trey said he wasn't going to help me, but he was nice and gave me some guidance.

My team name is Gingerbread Kids!


Gingerbread Kids: Fantasy Football Team

No comments:

Post a Comment