Monday, May 18, 2009

Sitting Up

With my help, Cheyenne is starting to sit up.
Sitting Up
She's growing so fast and even though she's not pulling herself up, Trey lowered her crib. Proud Face
Okay, Trey wins, Cheyenne is officially saying DaDaDa.....Cheyenne with a Curious Look

We had a good weekend. Cheyenne and I went to Ikea with with Amanda, Erin, Leah and the kids. I got a few small items, including an ice tray, in the shape of small flowers. So, it looks like Cheyenne's frozen veggies will be flower shaped. She's really taking a liking to the broccoli. Last night I made her some spinach, so I'll see how she likes that one.

Today, we're taking it easy at the house. I'm catching up on the DVR, but the weather is really nice, so I think we might get out and go for a run. I'd hate to waste this beautiful day in doors.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...she looks so big sitting up! It's crazy how fast time flies. I had fun at Ikea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is already sitting up...time is already going by too fast. I have been enjoying reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete