Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cheyenne and Her Duck

She loves this little thing. Whenever she sees it, she starts kicking and smiling. She'll even reach out for it.
IMG_0047
This week, Trey has been setting his alarm to wake up Cheyenne and get her ready because he feels like he doesn't get to see her that much on weekdays.Tueday morning, she was saying DaDaDa as he was getting her ready. I'm sure he enjoys it and I appreciate the help.
IMG_0050
She's practicing good posture.
IMG_0043
So, tonight I gave Cheyenne some avocado and she seemed to like it, but she's really loving spinach. Yummy. That's my favorite too.

2 comments:

  1. mmmm....Jacob loved avocado! I love the picture of her and Trey! I think it's awesome that Trey is getting up early with Cheyenne; what a good daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting so big! I can't believe it. Brianna is enjoying peas right now. I think we will go to spinach soon.

    ReplyDelete