Friday, May 15, 2009

Sore Arms

Yesterday, I took pictures during the pinning graduation ceremony and this morning my arms feel sore. I should really try to do some strength training because it’s embarrassing how sore my arms feel. Typically, I help with the video production, but this year I did photography. It was a nice change.

With my arms feeling sore and all, it reminds me of when I did stage work for the Maroon 5 concert. And it looks like I might be getting a call to do more stage work, for a big summer concert: George Strait and Reba McEntire. It will be at the new Dallas Cowboys stadium. I’m not sure if I will get the call, but I need to start thinking about whether or not I will be up for the job.

I would have someone watch Cheyenne, all day and all night because last time I talked to Trey, he said he wanted his name to be added to the call list, in hopes to do stage work too. No surprise there – after all, it is the new Cowboys stadium. We’ve heard football tickets will be very expensive, so this may be our free ride to see the stadium at a rare vantage point.

If I do get the call, I’m sure it will be last minute. Last time, the only reason why I got the job was because someone dropped 12 hours before call time.

I still have a few weeks to decide, that is….if the Union calls.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I thought I'd share this cute photo that Leah took of Cheyenne.

2 comments:

  1. If we are around we are happy to watch Cheyenne for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here...She's welcome at our house anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete