Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Small Things

A few things I’m looking forward to - post-partum:
-Sleeping on my stomach
-Sleeping on my back
-Folgers French Vanilla Coffee with Nestle's Coffee Matte Vanilla creamer and sugar (Can I be anymore specific?)
-Running 3 miles under 30 minutes or just running in general
-Being able to button up my jacket
-Wearing normal clothes again, especially jeans
-Not having to bathe myself habitually in cocoa butter lotion
-Not having sock lines on my ankles

The few things I will miss
-Having Cheyenne with me every where I go
-Feeling her move in my stomach
-Using my stomach as an arm rest and table

2 comments:

  1. I had to comment on being able to sleep on your stomach after having your baby. My little one is now 5 years old and I am just now able to sleep on my stomach. Not because I am fat because I am not but I slept on my side for almost 9 months and my body wasn't comfortable on my stomach anymore. Its so weird.
    Anyways, just had to share that. I hope everything goes well with your delivery. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:28 AM

    Hurry up and have the kid already!! lol cant wait I'll see yall on thursday!

    ReplyDelete