Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Decorating Should Count as Nesting

I'd like to think that decorating early for Christmas, counts as nesting. Don't you think?


This is our tree in the living room. I threw some lights on it to give it that holiday flair. I've been begging Trey to bring home his tall ladder, so he can get our Christmas tree out of the attic. I want all the Christmas decor out and up before Cheyenne gets here.
......................................................................
Nothing new to report on the pregnancy. I actually feel great today. It's crazy that the doctor told me a few months ago that this was my due date. I wish that was the case. Instead, I'm still living life the same and it's starting to annoy me when co-workers repeatedly ask, "You're still here?" or "You haven't had that baby yet?" Obviously not.

Well, last night, I logged 3 miles on the treadmill and everything seemed normal, if you consider needing to stop 3 times to use the bathroom, normal. After my workout and dinner, I had this overwhelming craving for chocolate, so Trey and I went to the pharmacy down the street to pick up candy and extra strength Tums. Hopefully, after I deliver, I can say bye to this heartburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment