Monday, November 17, 2008

Pregnancy Snapshot at 38 Weeks

So, I have 11 more days until my official due date. I thought that maybe Cheyenne had dropped, so Trey took a picture so we could compare.

October 21.........................November 17

It looks like my stomach is sticking out more, but not much dropping going on. This picture here is also from today.

I'm trying to speed things along by walking. Last week, I logged 12 miles on the treadmill and plan on the same amount, or more this week. I even ran 3 quarters of a mile, hoping that would do something, but apparently, I'm still here. I've tried nesting, packing my hospital bag, and even pleading with her. So, I've concluded, that no matter what I do to try to speed the process up, she will come when she's good and ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment