Monday, November 03, 2008

That's It, I'm Walking

Alright, I'm done writing thank you notes. I like to write them right away before I forget. I've also noticed the longer I wait the easier it becomes to put them off.

Other than writing notes, I had a chance to workout on the treadmill. I love it, but it's getting harder and harder each day to keep my energy level up. I feel so heavy and I can feel the pressure of carrying a baby.

It really frustrates me when I get on and I have to pause several times to run to the bathroom. I've also noticed that I've been sweating more than usual, during workouts. I managed to run for .5 miles (I'm sure I looked hilarious) and afterwards my face was drenched with sweat. And it was an easy run. I wasn't even exerting myself 100%. After that, I said, "Forget this! I'm tired, I'm wet, I feel uncomfortable... I'm walking!"

***************
Here is my mom with her Birthday cake. Her actual birthday was last week, but we were able to celebrate it with her yesterday. Happy birthday Mom!


We got her cake at a local Swiss Pastry Shop. It's my absolute favorite bakery.

No comments:

Post a Comment