Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Gravity Mocks Me

Yesterday, Trey called me mid-morning and said he had a job to do out of town and wouldn’t be back for a few days. It’s kind of boring not having him here. I didn’t know what to do so, for dinner I made homemade tortillas, well they were semi-homemade. I had to mix and roll them so that should count for something. I made them because I knew it would take a good 30 minutes from prep to cook time and knew it would keep me busy.

While he’s been gone, I’ve been feeling fatigued one moment and the next I’ll get a surge of energy. I can’t explain it. I’ve also been feeling my uterus tighten and loosen especially in the evenings. It feels like contractions or at least what I think are contractions. My next doctors appointment is Friday and I’m anxious to hear if I’m starting to progress.

I feel like I’m really in tune with my body and my internal clock tells me I’ll go into labor in 2 weeks. Not sure if my internal clock is ahead or I’m just getting impatient. Today, I’m feeling impatient because every time I get up from my desk, I feel like gravity is mocking me. I’m not uncomfortable sitting, but when I stand up, instantly I feel the weight. From last week to this week, I gained 4lbs and I feel every bit of it.

Well, Trey is betting I’ll go past my due date and deliver in early December. DECEMBER?! That’s craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment