Sunday, November 02, 2008

The Last Baby Shower. Now She Can Come.

I can't believe it, four baby showers!

Today was the last one at my home church.

A group of friends hosted this shower for Erin and I. Erin's baby girl is due about 2 weeks after Cheyenne.

Sarah and I






Without going into much detail, my body is definitely showing signs that the end is near. At times I'm ready and then at other times I think okay, I still have some projects at work that I need to wrap up, "Cheyenne, can you stay put? Give me at least 2 weeks?"

I have two video projects that I have to get done. I'm talking pre production, script writing, production time, and post production. I'm confident I can get it done before thanksgiving, but I don't know if Cheyenne will hold out that long. I guess if she comes, she comes and I'll have to figure out the work situation later.

No comments:

Post a Comment