Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Most Anticipated Meal of the Year

This Thanksgiving was by far the smallest gathering. Including Trey and I, we only had six mouths to feed. Yes, we have lots of leftovers. Last year we had over 20 folks at our house, but I guess it's hard to travel this time of year. It was still good and we made the most out of it. Actually, this was the least stressful Thanksgiving ever and it was sort of easy and fun.

Natasha with her pie aka Freakin' Awesome Pie

Momma's in the kitchen

Can you believe I managed to pull Trey away from the football game to sit at the table. I know, it's a first. Thank God, the Cowboys had a mid-afternoon game.
























Mom and I are thinking about doing the whole black Friday shopping at the crack of dawn. Well, we were thinking about it, but now we are reconsidering because it's SNOWING. Maybe the snow will stop and the streets won't freeze. You know what I'm thinking...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Next on the to-do list: Decorate Christmas Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment